Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday

Upcoming events:
April 15, 4:30 pm: job interview
April 30: final measurements and weigh in

scheduled workout (april 10): 1.5 mile walk at the gym

weird i keep getting an error message when i try to post my watch pic: here it is in my type
56 mins 11 seconds
501 cals
actual:  went to the gym very late (8:30pm) and dreaded every second of my walking.  i finished up the 1.5 miles and didnt even look to see how long it took.  i went and did the rowing machine (kind of half assed too) for 1000 meters (probably like 6 or 7 minutes) the rower i like said low battery and wouldnt let me switch the screen away from it-so this was an unknown machine.  then i did the one machine i call the bouncy machine (technical terms for the win).  and left. 
normally i have the bad luck of getting into my car and driving to the gym to have it start downpouring right before i get out of my car, but last night i had great timing. it started raining after i got home, i had just let the puppy out and was talking to rob and i hear the huge rain drops hit my dirt (which should be my side yard). 
the puppy came running inside like OMG i got wet (she hates getting wet). 

motivation percentage: 80% im keeping it the same as yesterday. caue really, i feel about the same.  except today was the start of my period (guess what not pregnant).   lets keep the sweet cravings to a minimum.  also i need to not stress out about the up coming job interview.  this will be my test (when i get slightly stressed i eat, when i get really stressed i stop eating).  and yes i have a job interview on monday. they wanted to meet tomorrow at lunch time but I can't risk messing up payroll for anything. 

1 comment: