Wednesday, April 3, 2013

april 2nd report

Upcoming events:
April 7: my 33rd birthday
April 8: a day off of work to celebrate my birthday
April 30: final measurements and weigh in

scheduled workout (april 2): 15 minutes on the treadmill walking at 4.0 mph.  followed by finishing up my 500 calories at the gym
actual workout: i ended up walking a mile as fast as i could. my heart rate monitor shows up on the machines next to me, which embarasses me (slightly).  normally i aim for a machine that has no one on either side, but last night they were busy.  so i had a young guy jogging next to me the entire time.  so i felt odd huffing and puffing and slowed down a bit.  i finsihed a mile in 18 minutes (3 mins slower than a 4.0 mph pace).  then i wanted to go and use the rower machine but there was a lady on it (she should really lay off the plastic surgery or the botox.  cause she was scary looking).  so i ended up going to one of the arc trainers (i have no clue what type it is. like a gazelle but gym quality) and turned on new girl and finished out my workout. the new girl episode is the one where nick and jess first kiss.  which when that originally aired i rewound it several times, cause it was that great. which might explain this:

i guess i lost track of the time?  LOL.  i guess that is a good thing too.  cause really im normally counting down the seconds until im done.  i ended up leaving at the last commercial break-i missed the kiss!!!  i still have it on my DVR.  500 is my goal.  normally when i see a number over 500 it is because i forgot to stop my watch, not this time.  
my calories for yesterday were at 1632, which i know isnt right.  i was eating my dinner last night (steak quesadillas with onions that my husband made) so as i was eating it, i thought i bit into fat, which turned my stomach and made me spit out my food (my dog was happy).  any time i bit into fat i have that reaction, it is like my throat closes up and wont let me swallow.  which is why i spend crazy amounts of time cutting fat off of meat before cooking it.  way to ruin my appetite.  i ended up feeding the remaining steak pieces to the dog.  good thing i was almost done my quesadilla when this happened.

motivation percentage: 25%  a bit better than yesterday (it was 2% yesterday).  i figure on if i just check boxes off my calender and focus on day to day, that id do better (than focusing on the big picture).
im debating on taking my b day off from counting calories.  rob said he wants to take me out to lunch and or dinner.   its only one day right?  we will see.

1 comment: