Thursday, April 4, 2013

april showers?

Upcoming events:
April 7: my 33rd birthday
April 8: a day off of work to celebrate my birthday
April 30: final measurements and weigh in

scheduled workout (april 3): 30 day shred, dance central 3 and walk it out until 500 calories are burned
actual workout: i did the 80's workout on dance central 3 first, since the sun going down messes up my scores.  I am still on the easiest setting and most songs im a 70 or above (the douge song? what? i dont think ill ever figure that one out.  i have two left feet but i find it fun).  then i did level 2 of jillians 30 day shred, i think level 2 is my fav-probably cause there are two less sets of jumping jacks (or three?).  then i did walk it out (a wii game where you walk to a beat).


if you look hard, you can see my toes, and you can see a white paw,  that is a pepper photo bomb!!! (i love my pets). 

motivation percentage: 1% im home from work today, i left at 10:15am cause i feel sick to my stomach.  this is not necessarily a bad thing, since my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant since we got married in oct of 2010.  i have some health issues (hashimoto's disease-aka hypothryoidism and PCOS-which ive been taking medicine to treat insulin resistance, which is supposed to help me get pregnant, ive been taking medicine since january) but i am not due for my period until april 13th and i have spent so much money on pregnancy tests that i wont even test until im 14 days past due.  i am probably just feeling sick for a random reason.

oh i should explain my april showers title.  i have grass seed on my "used to be pool" area and my side yard (where the machinery tore up the grass) and i am supposed to water it every day when i get home from work for two weeks.  so remember that little kids saying "april showers bring may flowers" it has been dry since they threw that grass seed down (oh and we had a windy day that took the straw away-im sure my neighbor loves me). and  the lazy person in me hates the spraying down the yard, then i dont know how much to actually water the lawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment