Sunday, May 12, 2013

sunday-Happy mothers day

Upcoming events:
May 12: mothers day (plans are now a buffet lunch near grandmas with my inlaws)
May 31 9am: endocrinologist appointment

Scheduled (May 10): rest
actual: rest, trip to dorney park was a success!!!  the only snag was somehow our battery in our car died, so we were there an extra hour waiting for a jump.  some random guy jumped us.  he rocked!!!

Scheduled (May 11): 30 day shred level 2, dance central 3 and walk it out.
actual: 30 day shred level 2, dance central 3 and walk it out.
my photobucket app is acting up.  it keeps freezing and that is how i post pics
so time: 1 hour 8 mins and 27 seconds
500 calories burned

yesterday was freaking humid (raining on and off all day long) so i was sweating up a storm while working out.

motivation percent: 75%
total workout time since May 1: 462 minutes and 21 seconds.
total calories burned: 3504

tonights workout: rest
ive been being bad since thursday night.  i havent been logging in my paper journal.  ive been loosely keeping track of my calories, which i  know doesnt work for me.  :( 
even yesterday i know i was being bad.  i ate a really late lunch (cause i decided to take a 5 hour nap? i was still tired from the night before- i missed the dedication ceremony for my work project, but at least i was not required to go).  so for dinner i just ate a bagel with cream cheese.  i was figuring that was only 200 calories, so that left me with about 200 ish just to snack on at game night, plus i normally have about a 150 calorie snack at night time anyway. 
i had to leave at 6:50 to get my cousins house since game night started at 7. i picked up my friend on the way (i figured he might want to have a beer or two, where i am not a drinker).  i ate a few brownie bites (not diet) and some smartfood popcorn (that is what i took with me).  i guess i didnt do too bad.  i wasnt eating everything in site. 
so i did good with my working out before going to game night.  oh i wanted to leave by midnight.  yeah we left at 2am.  LOL.  i havent hung out with my cousin in forever, it was good catching up. 
anyway time to get moving to go to grandmas (i think we are going to an all you can eat buffet-which i hate those things, im all about getting my moneys worth, but i need to remember that im not footing the bill).  

No comments:

Post a Comment