Friday, May 24, 2013

friday

Upcoming events:
May 24: getting hair cut/highlighted after work
May 25: visit with the in laws, im assuming BBQ
May 26: friends with benefits get together (just me hanging out with my 3 besties-more than likely a lunch or dinner, or maybe a movie? yes a naughty name for it, but it is just for fun.)
May 27: official holiday, no work
May 31 9am: endocrinologist appointment
June 1: weigh in and measurement (start of new phase)

scheduled workout (May 22): off
actual workout: off
Scheduled workout (May 23): 30 day shred level 2, dance central 3 and walk it out
actual workout: 30 day shred level 2, dance central 3 and walk it out. 
 
 motivation percent: 75%, all day yesterday and last night my back of my arm (upper part-left arm) hurt.  it seems weird that it would hurt being i didnt work out wednesday (it was scheduled off day).  it also didnt seem to hurt when i was doing the 30 day shred.  but it hurt after i ate dinner.  i was trying to tell my husband to rub my muscle (which resulted in a perv comment about me rubbing his muscle in return-which this blog isnt about that.  of course he didnt rub it, the only time he will rub me is if i have a killer migraine, which i think he can see on my face that my head is pounding).
total workout time since May 1: 1075 minutes and 48 seconds.
total calories burned: 8005
tonights workout: off
remember i had wrote about my weird schedule this up coming week?  yeah im finally into the two days off that are so close to each other.  i also just realized that my Y is going to have shorter hours on monday, so if i am indeed working out that day and it is at the gym, then i need to get my butt there super early.  last time i tried to go an hour before they were closed there was no parking and their parking lot is huge.  then i went upstairs to start working out and there was nothing open, no machines at all.  too bad my schedule is at home on the fridge or else id check that out now. 
i was chatting with my husband about seeing the new star trek movie maybe on monday, but it really depends on if we have step son or not.  he is 13 now so i think the movie itself isnt too bad for him, but taking the step son home is like a 3 hour ordeal (just straight up driving time, his mom lives over an hour away, then add in my husbands grannie like driving).  oh step son is a big brother (again), his newest little bro was born on Monday (may 20th) weighing 7 lbs 1 oz. the ex said to my husband (they are on great terms by the way-like i said before i wish my parents spoke to each other) that the baby is super easy going and never makes a noise.  from what i have heard, step son was a super easy baby (he is a super easy 13 year old so far).
a silly work thing for you: i am told to put up a sign stating that Monday is a holiday and that we arent working. most of these guys have worked here 10 plus years, but they cannot remember a simple holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment