Monday, December 3, 2012

weekends are killing me

so my weight is up 2 lbs from friday.  not a big deal. it happens.  but the weekends are killing me.  i tend to be a little bit loose when it comes to counting calories on the weekends.  during the weekdays i try to stay in the 1600ish calories range.  and during the weekends im ok going to 1800ish. 
im sure the weight will just fall off as i go back to my normal eating routine. 
i missed the gym on friday night due to last minute plans with the friends, did you know that im still friends with a group of people from high school?  how cool is that?  my friend had an art show opening (She is a potter) and i missed my other friends b day (it was on thanksgiving-he was visiting his sister in NY anyway).  so we grabbed a quick b day dinner and headed to the art show.  then after the art show we went and saw the last twilight movie (i love the cheese in it). 
obiviously since i had to work and then do all of that there really wasnt time to workout in there (ok so if i really wanted to make the effort i could have). 
the good news is that i made it on Saturday and Sunday.  i rocked it both days.  on saturday i thought i was coming down with something and slept most of the day and felt like a zombie. but as of yesterday i felt just fine.  who knows what the heck is going on with my body.  maybe i just needed the sleep?  i kind of feel bad cause i missed a funeral on saturday, i couldnt keep my eyes open and didnt feel like driving 45 mins for a funeral-it was my old roomie's dad, he died of prostate cancer.  i barely knew him but i wanted to be there for her (and her family).  but like i said i couldnt keep my eyes open. and funerals exhaust me anyway (im guessing it is from the crying or trying not to cry).


Starting Weight: 213.4
Current Weight: 210.0
Pounds loss: 3.4
Goal Weight: 155
Pounds to go: 57

No comments:

Post a Comment