Tuesday, June 25, 2013

feeling in control

i just wanted to document my feeling in control. this is in reguards to dieting.  a lot of the times i feel like im standing on a tightrope and will fall off any second. 
so as of the last week or so i feel completely in control, completely able to do this. (what is this? finally get to my goal weight and stop having an issue with eating). 
we will see if the "in control" feeling conflicts with PMS, that should be this upcoming week. 
Weight watchers is going well, i have yet to cheat on it.  i am still not working out.  this isnt like me at all.  i have no clue what to do with my extra free time. 
i am starting another diet bet (i am still on my first one but you can run up to 5 games at a time) on sunday.  this is with a group of friends from facebook.  I wonder if it is open to anyone, if you really want to join just let me know and I will find out from the person who started it.  the buy in is $25 and you have to lose 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks. 

1 comment: