Tuesday, January 29, 2013

confessions of a lazy person

i should warn everyone, im a huge fan of memes (a meme is what the imagine above is called along with the caption before i knew what they were called i would call them LOLcats minus the cat).  i also love LOLcats too. 
but this entry is about me being lazy.  i force myself to do things all of the time that i hate doing.  such as waking up in the morning, im so a night owl.  i hate doing dishes but i know that it will only take me a max time of 5 minutes to unload and reload the dishwasher.  the sucky part about me being lazy is that the husband is also lazy, dare i say even lazier than me?  he would never do a chore if not promted.  we got into a fight a few weeks back, where i stated he didnt help around the house, so for the past few weeks he has been cooking dinner.  Ahh one less things for me to do.
my laziness extends to my working out.  i never WANT to go to the gym but i know if i do that i will feel better afterwards, i think the gym helps lift some of the grey-ness away-aka depression. 
yesterday was an awesome day for lazy me.  cause i worked from home, i didnt even change out of my PJs until 4pm (when i put on yoga pants and a t shirt to do a workout at home).  there was really no reason why i couldnt have gone to the Y last night.  but in my defense i did walk it out for 30 minutes.  walk it out is a game for the Wii , its a silly game but i am determined to beat it (unlock all buildings/songs/constellations with steps). 
the reason i worked from home yesterday was that it was snowing in the am and was supposed to continue all day and turn into rain at some point.  i wasnt really worried about my 20 minute commute to work, i was more worried about my commute home.  we had snow on friday and i didnt get home until 5pm, which i left at 3:50pm.  it does not take that long to get home. 
i need to write up a resources blog post-maybe ill give my recommendation on things i like.  such as workout videos (i originally typed tapes).  or maybe ill just do an all around likes page or like oprahs favorites thing.  if i was made of money id do give aways, but i am not.  :(  I will start a list today and write it up tomorrow.
i should set up one goal for tomorrow, get my butt to the gym. even if it is only 30 minutes, that is fine.  Also i want to do another month long EA challenge (i think there is a 2 in there somewhere). 

1 comment: